This Forum was funded by the Ontario government and was hosted by the Ontario Coalition of Rape Crisis Centres and Action ontarienne contre la violence faite aux femmes.
Date & Location:
Thursday, June 23 – Friday, June 24, 2011
Delta Toronto Airport West Hotel
5444 Dixie Road, Mississauga L4W 2L2
- Examined sexual violence public education campaigns from Ontario and other jurisdictions
- Shared expertise on innovative and effective ways to educate others about sexual violence and preventing sexual violence
- Worked towards identifying approaches that will work best in Ontario
- Presentation Slides
- Best Practices : Key best practices for effective sexual violence public education campaigns: A Summary
- Les principales pratiques exemplaires des campagnes efficaces de prevention de la violence a caractere sexual: Sommaire
- Checklist : Checklist for effective sexual violence public education campaigns
- Liste de controle pour des campagnes efficaes de sensibilsation du public en matiere de violence a caractere sexuel
- Simplified Checklist: simplified checklist for effective sexual violence public education campaigns
- Liste de controle simplifee pour des campagnes efficaces de sensibilisation du public em matiere de violence a caractere sexuel
- Evaluation Report : Addressing Sexual Violence: Changing Attitudes, Changing Lives Evaluation Report. This report provides a summary of the events of the forum as well as evaluation results of participants.
- Rapport de l'evaluation
- Final Report: Addressing Sexual Violence: Changing Attitudes, Changing Lives Public Education Forum Report. This report offers a summary of the events of the Sexual Violence forum and includes comments form participants reflecting on what they had learned.
- Prevenir la violence a caractere sexuel: changer les attitudes, changer les vies