Honouring the Career
of Dr. Peter Jaffe
Celebrating a legacy of service, hard work and dedication
Padlet is an online service that allows users to share text notes, photos, videos, and other media.
Consider it an online scrapbook! Here are some guidelines for adding to Padlet.
• Once you access the Padlet, you can double-click anywhere on the canvas to create a post.
• In the subject line, you can title your post.
• In addition to writing, you can include numerous different media to your post.
Clicking on any of the empty hexagon shapes (or the hexagon with three dots) opens all your media options.
For example, you can upload files from your computer, create audio or video recordings, create drawings, and post images, GIFs, Youtube videos, Spotify songs or any other website content via the web search option.
• Unless you are signed into your own Padlet account, your post will show up as anonymous.
If you are not signed in but would like Peter to know who posted, remember to add your name on the post.
• At the bottom left, you can also change the background colour of your post.
• Once you have created your post, click on Publish.